Fashion PR Post on Pierce Mattie PR's The Fashion Rag Features PR Couture

pm.jpgPierce Mattie Public Relations, located in New York, Los Angeles, and Atlanta, is a lifestyle public relations agency that specializes in developing publicity campaigns for beauty, cosmetic, fashion, home furnishing, and health conscious clients utilizing a fusion of public relations, viral marketing, cross promotions, exciting events, product placement, and web site publicity."

They have several blogs which focus on the various PR specialties, or divisions of Pierce Mattie, including fashion, and beauty, all of which can be accessed through their main blog. The goal of these blogs is to "give bloggers access to the same content and attention [given] mainstream media."

In August, Pierce Mattie hosted a roundtable discussion with the owners of Coutorture, as an opportunity for publicists to meet fashion and beauty bloggers. To learn more, visit Almost Girl for a recap.
Late Friday, PR Couture was featured in a post about Fashion PR Bloggers. Chief Pierce Mattie blogger Shannon tells readers that she reads PR Couture the most (eeeks!), and goes on to share the results of a few interview questions.

Being recognized by one of snazzy big guys, which is how I regard Pierce Mattie, is nothing short of an incredible boon to my entire existance. Thanks!

About the author: prcouture

• Posted March 20, 2007 at 11:24 am | Permalink

Hi,
    I’m also excited – my brand new little company, BelleRinger PR – was mentioned in the same post! I almost fell out of my socks when I saw BelleRinger’s name on a list which included Pierce Mattie.
    I’ve subscribed to your blog. It’s extremely helpful.
    Cheers!
    Carolyn

• Posted March 20, 2007 at 12:49 pm | Permalink

Love the blog!

I created this blog for fashion students in all facets of the industry

Please check it out:

• Posted March 22, 2007 at 3:00 pm | Permalink

Thanks for this post Crosby!

Carolyn–you are welcome. :)

Fashion PR Post on Pierce Mattie PR's The Fashion Rag Features PR Couture

About the author: prcouture

• Posted March 20, 2007 at 11:24 am | Permalink

Hi,
    I’ve subscribed to your blog. It’s extremely helpful.
    Cheers!
    Carolyn

• Posted March 20, 2007 at 12:49 pm | Permalink

Love the blog!

I created this blog for fashion students in all facets of the industry

Please check it out:

• Posted March 22, 2007 at 3:00 pm | Permalink

Thanks for this post Crosby!

Carolyn–you are welcome. :)