PR Couture Needs a Job in San Francisco

Hello all you lovely PR Couture readers,

I know there are almost 400 of you who receive PR Couture in your inbox and I'm hoping that through this blog you may be able to help me find new employment.
My mother passed away unexpectedly on Friday, at the age of 54. As a result, everything has changed. I would like to be able to relocate to San Francisco in order to be able to support my family - including my 17-year old sister and 19-year old brother who both live at home.

If you read the blog regularly, you know that I am passionate about fashion, PR, new media, writing, as well as online communities. If you know of any positions available that would be a good fit, even short-term contract work, I would love to discuss my situation and background further.

My mom was the most influential and important person in my life - she instilled in me love for fashion, and always communicated her never-ending pride, support and love for anything I attempted to do. She was also PR Couture's first reader, its biggest supporter and often acted as my proofreader! I know she would want me to continue to expand PR Couture as well as find a great job that would allow me to work, play and love in one of our favorite cities.

I can be reached at crosby[at]prcouture.com

Thank you for reading.

• Posted December 19, 2007 at 9:15 pm | Permalink

Hi dear!
    I know that Ruby Press is a fashion PR agency here in Berkeley…they’re really great and they work with lots of big companies! Inquire there :]. Good luck!

• Posted December 19, 2007 at 9:15 pm | Permalink

Hi dear!

• Posted December 19, 2007 at 9:26 pm | Permalink

I’m so sorry, Momma Hoo! My condolences on your mother. I hope that things go smoothly for you in the transition, and send much love and kisses your way.

• Posted December 19, 2007 at 9:26 pm | Permalink

• Posted December 19, 2007 at 9:33 pm | Permalink

I’m really sorry to hear about your mom. Gosh, I’m in SF, and if you move up here, let me know if there is anything you can do. I’ll keep my ears open for PR type jobs!

• Posted December 19, 2007 at 9:33 pm | Permalink

• Lisa
    Posted December 20, 2007 at 12:49 pm | Permalink

So sorry to hear that Crosby, best of luck and my thoughts are with your family.

• Lisa
    Posted December 20, 2007 at 12:49 pm | Permalink

• Alison
    Posted December 21, 2007 at 8:48 am | Permalink

I’m so sorry to hear such harrowing news. I can say from experience: it will start to hurt less, I promise. Don’t lose yourself and you’ll find your way.

All my heart,
    A

• Alison
    Posted December 21, 2007 at 8:48 am | Permalink

All my heart,
    A

• Gen
    Posted December 28, 2007 at 7:12 pm | Permalink

Condolences. I can not begin to imagine… you are in my prayers.

• Gen
    Posted December 28, 2007 at 7:12 pm | Permalink

Condolences. I can not begin to imagine… you are in my prayers.

Hi. I'm Crosby, the founder of PR Couture and a fashion brand strategist. I care about supporting and celebrating fashion publicists as well as helping companies connect with their audiences in more meaningful ways. Recently, iMedia included me in their annual list of 25 Internet Marketing Leaders and Innovators, along with people from Starbucks, Twitter and Volkswagon, which I think is pretty neat. Like Elle Woods, I am a Gemini-vegetarian (that's about where the similarities end). Let's connect: Check out my full bio, Brand Elixer sessions or shoot me a note.