While PR Couture finalizes its new blog design, keep busy with the latest links from IFB
Thanks to everyone who participated this week!It’s always so lovely to browse around the great links from the roundup… this week we have an ingenious shoe storage solution, an homage to my personal style hero the irreverent Winona Ryder, great tips on wearing jeans to a four star restaurant, and much more!
Links à la Mode : September 25th
- A Celebration of Curves - Look Book: How to wear jeans and costume jewelry to a 4 star restaurant.
- Add Bubbles To Taste - I have patent leather issues.
- Fab Fashion Blog - Just a fabulous crop haircut!
- Fashion Architect - a cheap solution for shoe storage… genius
- In Life and In Fashion - My Fall “Would-Like-to-Have” List
- Independent Fashion Bloggers - Schmoozing, sharing, ahem… research on Modepass
- Logical Harmony - The Best Casual Plaids For Fall : Inspired by Lauren Conrad
- Mademoiselle Robot - Who doesn’t want to be as cool as Winona Ryder?
- Or False Glitter - Crimping My Style: revival of hair crimping!
- PR COUTURE - PR is My Passion: Diary of a Fashion Week Intern
- THE COVETED - Interview with the Style Clicker street fashion of Europe