Fashion PR Call for Media Kits; Get Featured on PR Couture

Founder and editor of PR Couture, Crosby Noricks, will begin teaching a PR and Promotions course to Fashion Marketing students at the Art Institute San Diego. As part of the Fall course, students will be expected to create a media kit of their own. We are seeking sample press kits from fashion PR agencies, designers, etc  - the more creative the better - to use as samples for the course.

If you have any extra kits lying around, or are particularly proud of the one you have, please email info[at]prcouture.com for the mail address. Physical kits, rather than digital, are preferred. All kits will be used strictly for educational purposes. To make it a bit more fun, students will be asked to vote on their favorite kit - and the winning PR agency/designer and kit will be featured on PR Couture in an upcoming post.

Think of this as a potential recruiting opportunity for your agency and a chance to help advance the profession! Deadline is October 15.

• Posted October 1, 2008 at 5:27 am | Permalink

Congratulations on the teaching gig! Should we call you Professor now?

• Posted October 1, 2008 at 5:27 am | Permalink

Congratulations on the teaching gig! Should we call you Professor now?

• Posted October 2, 2008 at 5:34 am | Permalink

Very cool! =)

• Posted October 2, 2008 at 5:34 am | Permalink

Very cool! =)

• Melissa
    Posted October 8, 2008 at 10:24 am | Permalink

I’m in the Fashion Marketing program at AI here in San Diego! I wish I had class with you! I want to pursue PR in fashion after school! :)

• Melissa
    Posted October 8, 2008 at 10:24 am | Permalink

Hi. I'm Crosby, the founder of PR Couture and a fashion brand strategist. I care about supporting and celebrating fashion publicists as well as helping companies connect with their audiences in more meaningful ways. Recently, iMedia included me in their annual list of 25 Internet Marketing Leaders and Innovators, along with people from Starbucks, Twitter and Volkswagon, which I think is pretty neat. Like Elle Woods, I am a Gemini-vegetarian (that's about where the similarities end). Let's connect: Check out my full bio, Brand Elixer sessions or shoot me a note.