This Top Fashion PR Links post is sponsored by Dujour Magazine, an eco-friendly, print-on-demand fashion, arts and culture magazine. Part girly, part downtown cool, Dujour has all the makings of a gal who doesn't take fashion that seriously. Dujour is always open to pitches from PR, designers and stores that feel they can join in on their relaxed, feminine, indie lifestyle. To submit a press release (or free cupcakes!), please email press[@]dujourmag.com
Kelly Cutrone Pens a Girl's Guide (via the Observer)
- "It's not like a how-to book so much as a kind of power girl's guide," she said. Topics covered, she offered by way of example, will include how to get your first apartment, why it’s important to leave a place if you feel like you’re going to cry, how to buy lingerie and how to tell the difference between a slant six and a V8 if you’re in the market for a muscle car.
An Interview with Heathy Park, PR for Mac Cosmetics (via Beauty411)
- I work in the PR department for M·A·C, with a focus on regional media an New Media. Basically my job is to secure press for M·A·C and our M·A·C PRO Team in those media outlets: local newspapers, magazines and television stations, as well as blogs, websites and other alternative media. Oddly enough, the two areas couldn’t be more polar opposites of each other!
How To Search the Social Web - The Ultimate Toolkit (via Interactive Insights Group)
- Here I’ve gathered a more comprehensive guide to a wide range of resources, websites, services and advice that will help you find, filter, and monitor the information you need more effectively.
- Prada SpA’s owners may ask banks to reorganize 1.2 billion euros ($1.6 billion) of debt, freeing cash to open new stores and promote the luxury label’s brands in the recession, two people with knowledge of the plans said.
Pitch! Press becomes addicted to Polyvore, and it's all PR Couture's fault! (via Pitch!)
- I haven’t purchased anything from Polyvore (yet), but it has helped to breath new life into my old closet. It’s allowed me to think outside my tiny walk-in box, and style said-self differently and makes the resident duds look pretty snazzy.