More on the upcoming fashion PR reality show with Kelly Cutrone (via Reality TV World)
- Kell on Earth will follow Cutrone — who has previously appeared on MTV’s The Hills as Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port’s employer — as she juggles running of her New York-based People’s Revolution public relations, branding and marketing firm with her role as a single mother.
Optimizing PR strategy in the age of consumer control (via PR Week)
- Consumers want respected, trusted sources to validate assertions and representations made by brands and businesses. PR is the best path to drive demonstration and validation of essential truths.
Do you have to be pretty to work in PR? (via Cleveland.com)
- They just say you have to be a good writer! (laughing) But seriously, 90 percent of the people I work with are young, trendy females. It’s like a fashion show every day.
Casting for Project Runway – Season 7
Amazing Fashion Blogger Portraits (via Igor + Andre)
How to Increase the Effectiveness of your Fashion Shows (via Fashion Marketing Coach)
- So you own a boutique or are a clothing designer and you are contemplating putting on a fashion show. It is a big step for you and an even bigger investment. You want to make a big splash and draw lots of attention, but have you considered all of the variables involved?
All about Abercrombie & Fitch (via Minyanville)
- The Ruehls’ son later moved next door into No.923 and took over the business. Being inspired by the fashion of James Dean, he introduced Ruehl jeans. Afterwards, the grandson moved into the present 925 Greenwich Street, bringing together all the previous elements of the business with his interests in the finer aspects of life: books, music and art. In 2002, Abercrombie & Fitch bought the rights to the family’s name.”Only problem is, there’s no Ruehl family. And there never was.