This post is sponsored by Touch of Pink Public Relations, a New York based fashion freelance boutique firm that caters to up and coming designers and emerging businesses in the fashion industry. Touch of Pink PR offers clients customizable PR services such as press releases, print and broadcast outreach, social media optimization, and press driven launches and events. Learn how you can emerge successfully by visiting Touch of Pink Public Relations and tweet with the President herself on Twitter @pink_prez.
14 ways to promote a new fashion label online (via Drapers)
- Hi-Res images. Have them ready and available for press to download from your website or an online image bank such as PR Shots.
Fashion auctions include spending NYFW with Andre Leon Talley and a month-long Fashion PR internship with DVF (via Flypaper)
- Some of the juicier items up for bid: Two tickets to Jason Wu’s spring 2010 show, plus tea with the designer. Diane Von Furstenberg is offering a month-long internship in PR, marketing, design, or sales (bidding is at $525).
Target reports on its upcoming designer collaboration with Anna Sui (via Seeking Alpha)
- Our second designer collaboration with world renowned fashion icon Anna Sui will be available in stores and on Target.com for five weeks starting in mid September.
Fashion got game? (via Go Nintendo)
- IMG, today announced a new partnership to develop multiple, multiplatform console and iPhone games based on a concept created by world-famous make up artist Pat McGrath and fashion insider Noël Gordon.
Divine write-up on Crosby and PR Couture (via After 8 Media)
- [Crosby’s] testimonials are numerous and without bias or prejudice. They simply speak from the heart of those she has made an impact on through her vast knowledge of experience in her chosen field. No air kisses or any other kind of fake (going through the motion greetings) from her, simply a sincere and genuine appreciation of having an opportunity to know you.
- I adore working with Crosby at PR Couture. She has been a huge supporter of our company, our clients and me as an individual since I founded Style House PR. The interview she did with me on the site over two years ago continues to bring contacts and new business leads every time it resurfaces. Whenever I want to talk about fashion PR industry trends I am noticing or grappling with I know that Crosby will be both an excellent sounding board and valuable resource. I do not advertise on the internet at all except for with PR Couture – it’s the only hub where I am confident than anything our brand name is next to would be something we would want to be aligned with.
Meet PR Couture in NYC! (via the stars aligning)
- More to come, but please take a moment and fill out this poll will you? And if you have any venue suggestions or connections, we’d love to talk!