Consumer/Fashion PR Intern in San Francisco (via Arieff Communications)
- Candidates must either have a Bachelors degree or be a current student in a degree program at an accredited institution studying in a discipline related to the design, fashion and/or PR/ journalism industry.
Neiman Marcus online marketing strategy (via Fashionably Marketing)
- From its email to digital look books, look books to the e-commerce experience, Neiman Marcus has created a seamless experience for their shoppers. I must give digital kudos to Neiman Marcus for investigating the needs of their customers and taking steps to understanding what is truly important to them.
Donna Karan working on an iPhone app (via Fashionista)
- She told WWD, “This iPhone application is the modern evolution of the time I spend with my customer in the dressing room. Only now I can reach a world of women immediately, speaking woman-to-woman about clothes, objects of desire and personal passions.”
Thoughts on the Mommy Blogger Black Out (via Naked PR)
- The argument that the behavior is okay because women’s magazines get swag is as absurd as saying they deserve it because blogging is such hard work. Bullshit.
Is social media w$rth it? (via Cut Me Some Flack)
- Researchers found a strong correlation between brands that engaged heavily in social media and financial success.