The boom in branded magazines (via Financial Times)
- Increasingly, luxury brands are introducing innovative editorial-style brochures and “look books” for their clients….Retailers, too, are upping the ante with lifestyle magazines, blogs and e-magazines featuring products alongside entertainment and celebrity features.
In Los Angeles? Attend The Secret To Launching A Successful Fashion Line (via FMM)
- Learn the steps to get that fashion line you’ve been dreaming about out of your head and onto the shelves of your favorite stores! Ralinda Harvey shares her practical advice, resources and first hand stories of how she has helped people from all walks of life turn their fashion dreams into profitable businesses. You walk away with realistic methods for building a successful fashion business from the ground up.
Online Newsroom done right (via PRNewser)
- Members of the media spend a lot of time trying to get information from companies. And, despite all of the talk about social media and digital communications, many online newsrooms set up by corporations lack basic features journalists want: easy to find contact info, top notch search capabilities and a simple, clean content layout.
Interview with the EIC of DEEN Magazine (via Musings of Ondo Lady)
- DEEN magazine has a little bit of something for everyone. The publication was founded by 27 year old Mayah Riaz after she saw a gap in the market for a stylish magazine that both men and women could relate to.
- Nicole K. Garner is indisputably ambitious. Her firm, The Garner Circle is a full services agency offering public relations, lifestyle marketing and event execution. With added offices in both New York and Los Angeles, The Garner Circle boasts an extensive client list of celebrities, luxury brands and non-profits. Considered one of the most influential and fastest growing PR agencies, The Garner Circle continues to yield results with tactics grounded in principle and integrity.