Fashion PR Events: How to Plan a Trunk Show

• Posted March 18, 2010 at 9:23 am | Permalink

This article was awesome! I was extremely informative and useful. The step-by-step planning approach was very helpful.

• Posted March 18, 2010 at 9:26 am | Permalink

Tamiko, I definitely enjoyed the read. One tip I’d like to add in addition to these is to make sure the publicists, clothing designers and models are available for comments. I scheduled an interview with a new restaurant owner yesterday, and not only did she not answer the phone but she gave me this three-hour timeframe to keep calling her back and I kept getting an answering machine. Unless you’re a big name, constantly blowing up somebody’s phone is just not going to happen. The reporter has stuff to do just like the owners and publicists. I went on to the next story. What’s worse is that I really wanted to promote the restaurant so when the press is excited to work with you, it’s a definite no-no to leave them hanging unless you could care less about being interviewed by them again.

Your events, however, have always been professional and organized.

• Posted March 19, 2010 at 5:19 am | Permalink

WOW, these are good tips for hosting a trunk show. that venue speaks for the image pretty logical :)
    .-= Gleenn´s last blog ..Get clear skin through acne laser =-.

• TLDavis
    Posted March 19, 2010 at 8:00 pm | Permalink

Awesome article! The tips were VERY helpful!

One Trackback

Trunk Show

Fashion PR Events: How to Plan a Trunk Show

• Posted March 18, 2010 at 9:23 am | Permalink

• Posted March 18, 2010 at 9:26 am | Permalink

Your events, however, have always been professional and organized.

• Posted March 19, 2010 at 5:19 am | Permalink

.-= Gleenn´s last blog ..Get clear skin through acne laser =-.

• TLDavis
    Posted March 19, 2010 at 8:00 pm | Permalink

Awesome article! The tips were VERY helpful!

One Trackback