Auto-Fashion: ELLE Embraces Fashion Bloggers, Hosts MOD Event at The Grove

• Posted March 22, 2010 at 10:15 am | Permalink

Can you tell us how we can submit our blogs for consideration so as to be sure we are at least on their radar? Thanks! How exciting!!
    .-= Kristina´s last blog ..Flirty, Fun, & Up To No Good =-.

• Posted March 22, 2010 at 5:34 pm | Permalink

Welcome the new PR Couture Writer! Crosby, you are so amazing I can’t stand it. Keep up the fashionably greatness. I adore you!
    .-= Macala Wright Lee´s last blog ..L.A. Designer Launch Pad Runway Show =-.

• Posted March 22, 2010 at 11:54 pm | Permalink

Great article Michael!
    I noticed some bloggers were posting Elle.com links and was curious how I could get in on the action too. Mostly because Elle is one of the few fashion magazines that dips their toe into the vintage fashion/fashion history pond. BTW, I’ve been running into you on Twitter – so I followed you.

• Posted March 23, 2010 at 6:19 am | Permalink

Wow, this sounds like an exciting opportunity! I’m curious to see how the logistics of the affiliate program roll out. Thanks for the info, I’ll be sure to keep watching…
    .-= Tamia´s last blog ..Free software services for productivity =-.

• Posted March 23, 2010 at 5:01 pm | Permalink

Crosby -
    Whoa. Definitely interesting to hear more about the Elle affiliate blogger program. Also, from an SEO perspective if Elle requires all bloggers to link back to them, eventually that could have some very good benefits and help boost Elle.com organic search result rankings in the long run. Very interesting!

@ttrujillo

• Posted March 24, 2010 at 8:13 am | Permalink

I am so excited to hear about this. Bloggers helping deliver information on behalf of Elle.com is great. I really admire that you do not have to be a high powered blog to be considered? Are you going to post when the information becomes avaliable?
    .-= Fashion Without Guilt´s last blog ..H&M Garden Collection First Look from Fab TV =-.

• Posted May 1, 2010 at 11:10 pm | Permalink

So Excited! Thank you for the news!!! I cannot wait to hear more!

• Michael Shane
    Posted May 10, 2010 at 2:16 pm | Permalink

Hi all,

Thanks for reading my piece and leaving comments. I have not yet received more information on the program, however if you’d like me to pass your information onto Elle, lease email your Name, Contact Email, Blog Name & URL to info@prcouture.com. I will make sure it is passed along and they will contact you about the program directly as soon as it is finalized.
    -ms