Reminder! PR Couture is in the top running for San Diego’s Blogger of the Year Award! If you haven’t already voted, please click the arrow next to our icon!
- Here is a sample tweet if you would like to help out even more – One of my faves, @PR_Couture is up for Blogger of the Year. Click the arrow to vote her up! http://ow.ly/1ihpH #influenceSD
Call for Papers: Fashion Marketing Conference in Tokyo, yes please!
- The main topic of this JGFM special issue is to explore the global trends of clothing and textiles marketing. The objective of this special issue is to bring together international scholars from different disciplines and different countries working to advance knowledge on the fashion marketing. The role of fashion marketing is an area in need of new developments, theories, and knowledge in light of the trends toward global fashion markets.
Fashion Designers and Toilet Paper, what? (via White Cashmere)
- White Cashmere Collection features breathtaking couture created by Canada’s leading fashion designers, all crafted in 100 per cent pure, soft and luxurious Cashmere Bathroom Tissue
Women Making History with the Incomperable Yuli Z (via M.I.S.S Media)
- Yuli’s presence in the fashion industry and online media has led her to organize and lead Fashion 2.0 discussion panels and networking event series in NYC, bringing together the fashion and technology worlds.
Woe is Womanity (well at least the name of it) (via BOF)
- Womanity is a new kind of interactive site, powered by Thierry Mugler, where users can express their point of view and discover interesting and fun content about what it means to be a woman nowadays.