MOOD

Fashion PR: Sponsor First LA Fashion Blogger Picnic

Picnic by Stas Moshkov

Back in March, Los Angeles-based fashion blogger Kelsi Smith (Dedicated Follower of Fashion) threw the first ever fashion week party exclusively for Los Angeles Fashion Bloggers. Over 50 bloggers attended and many had to be turned away due to guest list restrictions! The bloggers tweeted up a storm, and many of the brands involved received multiple mentions across the blogs of the attendees.

As a result, Kelsi started Two Point Oh LA, a social networking community for Los Angeles Fashion Bloggers. The official launch party takes place on July 17th, 2010 with an annual Summer Picnic and it promises to blow the first event out of the water!

This is a great opportunity to pay it forward to fashion bloggers in the Los Angeles area while getting great brand exposure.

Here are the sponsorship options:

Gift bag Sponsorship:

• We have 60 gift bags to fill for female attendees, 30 for male attendees and 30 for children attendees.  Gift bag sponsors will be listed on all marketing materials as sponsors.

Basic Sponsorship: $200

• Logo listed on all marketing/promotional materials, including the invite.

Premier Sponsorship: $300

• Business or brand listed as a premier sponsor for the Two Point Oh LA 1st Annual Picnic. Logo listed on all marketing/promotional materials, including the invite as well as inclusion of your marketing materials in all of the gift bags and, where possible, at the event itself.

Sponsors must be registered by July 2nd and products (where applicable) must be received by July 12th.

Get in touch with Kelsi at kelsi[at]stylesmithonline.com

About the author: prcouture

• Posted June 29, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Permalink

Wow, I can’t believe I missed out on this, it sounds FAB!

• Posted June 29, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Permalink

Wow, I can’t believe I missed out on this, it sounds FAB!

• Posted June 29, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Permalink

Opps hit submit by accident.
    Wow, I can’t believe I missed out on this in March, I would love to attend in July, it sounds FAB!

• Posted July 2, 2010 at 2:39 pm | Permalink

I can’t believe that fashion blogging- the one avenue that allows anyone to have an opinion in fashion is now also being restricted by guest lists. I love the irony.

• Posted July 2, 2010 at 2:39 pm | Permalink

• Ritchbich
    Posted September 6, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Permalink

Inviting you to the Fashions Night Out Party of LA’s coolest indie Boutique Ritch Bich. 9/8/11. 6-9pm. 5011B West Pico Blvd, Los Angeles 90019. Cheers!

• Ritchbich
    Posted September 6, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Permalink

• Rachel ann mullins
    Posted September 12, 2011 at 12:37 am | Permalink

Ive been in fashion/ entertainment for nearly half my life. I love this!

• Rachel ann mullins
    Posted September 12, 2011 at 12:37 am | Permalink

Ive been in fashion/ entertainment for nearly half my life. I love this!

• Posted April 3, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Permalink