Omid Rabbani and Julie Rabbani, Bayfront Magazine’s Launch Party @ LIV in Miami Beach Photos by: Keith Isaac

Fashion, Entertainment, Celebrity: How to Pitch Bayfront Magazine

About the author: prcouture

• TheLights
    Posted October 12, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Permalink

We are going to let Emily, from @NewYorkCityPR’s “The Lights” know about this. She isn’t that well known right now since the premiere of “The Lights” was just a few days ago at the empire room.

• TheLights
    Posted October 12, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Permalink

• Sloane
    Posted October 18, 2010 at 9:53 pm | Permalink

I am definitely interested in looking into Bayfront after reading this post. It seems like the variety of things that Rabbini covers in the publication will separate it from the magazines that only focus on one key area. This mix makes it sound a more like a survey magazine that could appeal to readers like myself, who are less familiar with the industry. I’m not especially knowledgeable in any particular area and I am interested in learning more about all areas. This sounds like a good starter magazine for me!

• Sloane
    Posted October 18, 2010 at 9:53 pm | Permalink

• Nicole Davila
    Posted October 24, 2010 at 5:18 pm | Permalink

Coming from a student in the Journalism school at the University of Kansas I found the Q&A very helpful when learning about how to promote not just Bayfront Magazine, but almost anything in the fashion marketing agency. You learn from a book and teacher who’s professions are in the school itself, but when reading blogs you get advice and real life experiences from those of you who take your time to give a little insight.

Thank you for the encouragement and basic steps in promoting a brand.

• Nicole Davila
    Posted October 24, 2010 at 5:18 pm | Permalink

Thank you for the encouragement and basic steps in promoting a brand.

• Posted December 20, 2010 at 2:26 am | Permalink

Great blog.. very informative!

• Posted December 20, 2010 at 2:26 am | Permalink

Great blog.. very informative!