Just a quick note to give PR Couture, blog extraordinaire, a magical muffin sparkle happy dance on her fourth birthday!
What a superb year! And in the honor of growing onward and upward – what ideas do you, dear readers, have about how PR Couture could become a better resource? Anything you just wish we could cover, already? Why do you like us, anyway? What do we do to help you succeed? Does anything annoy you? Like lots and lots of question marks???
Please, please consider taking 5 minutes out of your day to fill out this little survey (monkey).
Here are few of my favorite things about the last year:
- Winning Blogger of the Year at the Inaugural InfluenceSD Awards
- New Features like Getting IN and Front Row Fashion PR
- PR Couture being included one of 25 Essential PR Blogs by PR Web
- Visiting New York to speak on an alumni panel about the Business of Fashion with representatives from LAMB and Tory Burch (and having coffee with Gala AND playing grown up girl blogger with Sarah – holy gift bags!)
- The article I wrote about becoming an Independent Fashion PR Pro that made it on the cover of the annual fashion/beauty edition of O’Dwyers PR Report (that’s the PDF)
- Speaking on a fashion marketing panel at WWDMagic (and just generally being there – it was my first time!)
- Meeting designer Suzanne Rae and filmmaker Carlos Cortes the La Jolla Fashion Film Festival and eating tacos and guacamole together (and Jenga!)
- New PR Couture writers Lauren Scruggs and Jinna Yang
- My most recent trip to San Francisco and a whirlwind day visiting with Janette of Fashion Loves People and StoreEnvy, Charlotte Russe (Red Door client), ModCloth and jewelry designer Joy Opfer – more of all of that soon!
What were your favorite posts this year?