Image: Lela London

Casting: Fashion PR Icon Kelly Cutrone's New MTV Show

Image: Lela London

Casting is still going on for the new MTV reality series with Kelly Cutrone as part den-mother, part demigod, helping entrepreneurial young lady things to achieve their fashion/design goals. If you "appear to be 18-23," put together a pitch and send it to casting@leftfieldpictures.com.

As the casting notice says, "She's been there, and has the know-how to kick your dreams into gear. Her book has already inspired countless individuals around the country. Imagine what she can do for you!"

Indeed.

About the author: Crosby

Known as the "fashion publicist's most powerful accessory," (SD-UT) and the "West Coast 'It' girl of fashion PR," (YFS Magazine) Crosby Noricks is a brand strategist, author and founder of PR Couture. Crosby was included in the iMedia 25 Class of 2012 Internet Marketing Leaders and Innovators, and enjoys helping fashion and lifestyle brands connect with their audiences in meaningful and creative ways.

• Methy