lauren1

Please Support Former PR Couture Writer Lauren Scruggs

It's not every day you wake up to a People.com story and actually know the person being written about. On the first Saturday in December, Lauren lost her left hand and suffered severe facial injuries after she accidentally walked into a spinning airplane propeller. According to the major media outlets that have picked up the story, she is able to smile and eat a bit. Doctors remain concerned she might still lose her left eye, but are pleased with the healing of her facial nerves.

Lauren wrote for PR Couture for years, handling our Getting In series. She wrote her last article for us just last month in order to focus full time on her new online magazine, Lolo. To get an idea of how awesome this girl is, upon seeing her face for the first time, responded "it's not that bad."

Our thoughts are with Lauren and her family as she recovers. There is a fund set up to help with medical bills, and I know Lauren would appreciate you keeping her in your thoughts and sharing your support on her fundraising page.

About the author: prcouture

• Anonymous
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Permalink

She has such an amazing story! I shared her donation page and asked for prayer on both my personal fb and my Comapany site, Jesus Couture. She is such an inspiration and will have an amazing testimony!

• Anonymous
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Permalink

• Anonymous
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Permalink

• Anonymous
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Permalink

• abdielt01
    Posted December 20, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Permalink

http://www.hound.com  is a good source of jobs because it only shows you jobs from employer websites and every other job board out there. this is the best site where u can found out jobs of your choice, in any field. You get best jobs available with good pay package , with multinational companies.
    please go on to this site, http://www.hound.com , and get recruited. This is a good way to track down jobs because these jobs are often not advertised and the site is dedicated to researching all jobs in fashion pr jobs.
    fashion pr jobs

• abdielt01
    Posted December 20, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Permalink

fashion pr jobs

• abdielt01
    Posted December 20, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Permalink

fashion pr jobs

• Colin Stead
    Posted December 22, 2011 at 3:55 am | Permalink

Very useful tips. I like it. Thanks.

teeth
    whitening

• Colin Stead
    Posted December 22, 2011 at 3:55 am | Permalink

Very useful tips. I like it. Thanks.

teeth
    whitening

• Colin Stead
    Posted December 22, 2011 at 3:55 am | Permalink

Very useful tips. I like it. Thanks.

teeth
    whitening

• Posted December 23, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Permalink

Get well soon

• Posted January 1, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

I remember hearing this in the news, i hear she was a promising model too, this is very sad, best wishes.

• Yhgtfr
      Posted February 5, 2012 at 10:02 am | Permalink

Yahoo showed pictures of her walking into rehab just weeks after her accident. The first comment said “Even with her injuries, this woman STILL looks better than 90% of the world!”

She lost a hand and an eye, but she pretty much looks exactly the same as before. So, modeling and fashion will always be available for her to participate in. That hasn’t changed much for her.

One Trackback