Happy Birthday to me!
To celebrate, I’m offering my consulting packages, called Power Sessions, up for a woot-worthy pay what you can price. I absolutely love doing these – it’s an opportunity help provide clarity, expertise, and actionable next steps to get you where you need to go. So far I’ve worked with PR girls in Manhattan, New Mexico, and California and brands as far away as Austria. Results have ranged from getting a job, defining a personal brand resulting in (finally!) interviews and call backs, getting new clients and impressing investors for major moolah. We always have a great time.
What are Power Sessions?
Power Sessions are my answer to the many many emails and inquiries I receive from PR practitioners and brands looking for a bit of one-on-one advice, strategy and support.
There are two options, break-in sessions ($199) for those looking to begin a career in fashion PR, and break-out sessions ($299) for established pro’s and fashion brands.
Either way the process is the same. For these extra-special birthday sessions, it works thusly:
- I’ll take time ahead of time and review your blog, your resume, plan for world domination. Whatever you want me to look at and review I will. I will take notes. Jot down ideas. I will get prepared to….
- Get on the Hauteline – via Skype (ideally) or the phone for an intense, powerful, mind-blowing 30-minute strategy session. We’ll review my thoughts on your materials, make connections around what is possible, and build a plan together to get you closer to your goals. I’ll hear you out and give you my very best thinking, ideas, recommendations…Whatever you need to kick-start the life of your dreams, baby!
- I will follow up within 3 days with session notes and a recording (if you choose Skype) of our session that you can review over and over again when you need an extra dose of oomph!
- I’ll donate $5 from our session to The Dream Project, a non-profit that runs inclusive, sustainable education programs for children and youth in the Dominican Republic.
What people are saying:
After a few years working in fashion PR, social media as well as writing and styling, I needed career direction. Crosby helped me to determine exactly what it is I really love doing, and encouraged me to step away from the work I wasn’t excited about. She also gave me some great tips on how to grow my own social media presence and get the word out about my blog. Amazing thing have happened since we spoke, including styling Coco de Ceur’s summer look book featuring Audrey Kitching. I can’t recommend Crosby enough. – Nacole Gray, official HUDSON blogger, fashion copywriter, Guess Inc
How it works
- This post is going to go live June 8 at 8:30 am PT and the offer stands until 8:30 am PT on June. Then it is over. finito. kaput.
- Submit your offer to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Birthday Power Session” in the title.
- If I think the price is fair (I reserve the right to say no!) I will respond within 48 hours (it is birthday weekend after all!) by sending you an invoice, via PayPal, for the amount indicated
- Once I receive payment, I’ll shoot you over a note and get you on the books
Make an investment in YOU. It always pays off.
Here’s a Tweet to make it Sweet. Copy+Paste:
Updated with working links!
For her birthday, @PR_Couture is offering consulting sessions on a PAY WHAT YOU CAN basis! http://bit.ly/L8SQRX
It’s PAY WHAT YOU CAN day at @PR_Couture, 45-min consulting sessions are up for grabs today only! http://bit.ly/L8SQRX