Fashion PR Confidential is a brand-new, one-of-a-kind 2 day workshop for entry-level fashion publicists, taking place March 2-3 in New York City. I am so thrilled to be co-teaching the course with Danika Daly, and wow are there some tremendous surprises in-store for our inauguraal group of students. If you've been on the fence about signing up, here are a few reasons why I'm hoping you decide to come make history with us!
1. When you sign up for Fashion PR Confidential, you also get access into our ultra-exclusive private alumni group, ensuring insider access foreva, eva.
2. Alexis Rodriguez, Executive Director of PR of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and founder of PR Closet, will be dropping in to share her killer insight into the world of Beauty PR.
3. A healthy, delicious catered lunch, plus lots of sinful desserts, water, tea and coffee to keep you fed and focused.
4. We take personal branding seriously. While many of the surprises are under wraps, make sure you are ready for your close-up, ok pretty?
5. The Fashion PR Confidential Survival Kit. Filled. With. Goodies. Including first access to your complimentary copy of Ready to Launch, Version 2. So fresh from the printer the ink might not be dry! Now don't worry, the ink will be dry. I hope.
6. Individual, one-on-one feedback to ensure your questions are answered, your creativity is sparked, and your shiny is expertly shone.
7. Thirteen hours of instruction with enough strategy to satisfy no matter your level taught by myself and Danika Daly, founder of Danika Daly PR
8. A more stylish graduate certificate than I bet you have received from any academic institution.
9. Networking opportunities abound at Fashion PR Confidential. I just know some great things are going to happen with so many PR powerhouses in one room.
10. Samantha Lim, fashion writer, stylist and digital brand strategist will do a break out session, answering all your digital media and fashion editor questions.
PS: If you aren't able to attend the workshop, I will be in NYC through March 14. If you'd like to do an in-person consulting session, please let me know! I have a handful of spots open!