This post is sponsored by Cameo PR - a full service public relations & creative consulting agency specializing in the growth of emerging designers, boutiques and brands. Cameo PR is proud to announce representation of Sorrelli, OK1984, Noah Waxman, Juliet & Company and Hot Sox. The brands will be joining the agency in their new home at 10 W. 33rd St. in Manhattan. Connect with founder, Malorie Kaye at malorie[at]cameopr.com and on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr.
- What Warby Parker can teach us about creating next generation brands. (via Forbes)
- Thinking about launching a Kickstarter campaign? This analysis of a failed campaign is essential reading (via Epokka Press)
- Visual content requres what we write to concise. (via The Walker Sands Blog)
- Rebecca Minkoff teams up with Tumblr and Nordstrom for the coolest contest this side of Fashion Week. (via Mashable)
- We all want maximum social media reach and interaction, no? But how to create that perfect post? Let these tips make the best of your next post. (via PR Daily)
- Whimsical designer Cynthia Rowley takes on a sweet new venture with two New York candy stores. (via The Wall Street Journal)
- Don’t be fooled by the rocks that they got. Don’t let these four myths about Luxury buyers intimidate your marketing efforts. (via Luxury Daily)
- Former Australian Vogue editor Kristie Celments talks about the reality of the size 0 in the fashion industry. (via the Guardian)
- The top five pet peeves of PR professionals. What are some of yours? (via PR News Online)
- Could New York Fashion Week finally have a permanent home? Word from the CFDA is that a move to Hudson Yards is in the works. (via WWD)
PR Couture in the Press
- Wantering calls Crosby Noricks the Fashion Storyteller, asks about her favorite designers and advice she'd give her 14 year old self.
- Oooh la la! PR Couture is #5 on the top 60 PR blogs in the world. We'll take it!
- Do you podcast? Crosby chatted with Jaha Knight about PR, passion and so much more as part of her "2013 Lady Entrepreneur" series
Favorite Fashion Videos
Photo Credit: Gabriela Camerotti