I've been doing a ton of traveling lately, and that go-go-go activity has led me to mark November as a month for ease. Despite comfort as a guiding light, that doesn't mean sacrificing style, whether through the decadence of rose gold, a dash of humor on a rainy day, or a wondrous, spa-worthy scent for my morning shower. Wishing you a many deep breaths and successful moments this month. What's on your wishlist?
1. Stella Dress, Choose Spun, $120
2. Knotted Rope Necklace, Dis by Bergis, Etsy, $96.81
2. When it Rains, It Paws Umbrella, Modcloth, $29.99
3. Fringe Leather Tassel by Julie Ellis, The Habitat Factory, #24
4. Rose Gold Loafer by Dieppa Restrepo, Millie, $239
5. Coriander Seed Body Cleanser, Aesop. $45