Are you a self-motivated, devoted PR Couture reader with fashion industry experience and an interest in sharing what you know and love with an audience of like-minded fashion communicators? I sure hope so!
What I'm Looking For
2-3 new PR Couture contributors who are able to commit to writing a minimum of 3 posts a month. In particular:
- Fashion publicists, digital fashion writers and marketers with at least 3-4 years fashion PR industry experience that are comfortable pitching story ideas, writing original "fashion PR tips"-style content as well as having story ideas assigned.
- Fashion PR girls/guys with a strong visual eye and graphic design skills to create style and trend-driven pieces
- Writers with a strong network of influencers, experts and brands to leverage for content development
- UK/AU fashion PRs encouraged to apply
What I'm Not Looking For
- Anyone looking to contribute articles with the primary goal of securing links on behalf of clients
- Articles previously published elsewhere
- Generic fashion/style pieces or generalized 101-style PR or marketing content
How to Apply
If interested, read our contributor guidelines and shoot me (crosby at prcouture dot com) a cover-letter style email with links to 2 writing samples, 2 story ideas, social media links and your LinkedIn profile. Demonstrated experience writing for the web/wordpress a plus.
My goal is to build out the editorial arm of PR Couture with a mix of fashion publicists and writers for a strong and varied mix of international content - I look forward to working with you!
Photo Credit: AnnieAnniePancake