When I was in high school (and a competitive Irish Dancer, blush), March was the best month because I got to dance all over the San Francisco Bay Area (and take extra days off school to do so!). Even though I have retired my gillies, there is something still a bit celebratory about March. Here's wishing you a bit of Irish luck from morning to night and next day's brunch!
1. 8" Mini Pinata Letters by Katie K Franklin, available on Etsy, $15 ea.
2. Berkeley Flare, Sonas Denim, $198
3. Lupita's Headband, Sterling Forever, $24
4. Brunch Sweatshirt by Dentz Design, available on Etsy, $29
5. Bad Self Portraits EP, Lake Street Dive, available on iTunes, $9.99
6. BB Cream, Amarte Cosmetics, $55
7. Jaded Jack Nail Polish by Butter London, available on Amazon, $15
8. Fake it 'till you Make it Print by Dainty and Floral, available on Etsy, $8
9. Stella & Dot Spring 2014 Notebooks by May Designs
10. Faceted Horseshoe Necklace by TOMTOM, available on Of a Kind, $165