This post is sponsored by Fashion PR Confidential – the 2-day fashion PR workshop for aspiring fashion publicists taught by PR Couture and Danika Daly. Fashion PR Con 2014 kicks off in Austin April 26-27, right in the middle of Austin Fashion Week. Guest speakers include Kirsten Dickerson of Raven and Lily, Joanna Wilkinson of Keep Austin Stylish, and designer Priscilla Barroso of Crowned Bird! Pack your bags (boots are optional), grab a friend and get ready to learn more about how to start your dream career in 2 days with us than in 4 years of college (so we’re told)!
$100 Early Bird discount ends today! Register now!
- We know you’ve heard of Amazon, but have you heard of what’s being called its fashion counterpart, Yoox? (via the Telegraph)
- Fashion films aren’t just for our visual pleasure, they’re starting to become a part of the fashion marketing mix. (via Medium)
- Fashion brands are using Twitter as a highly effective means of two-way communication. (via Luxury Daily)
- There is no magic time frame to see PR results, but investing ample time in planning and executing supports positive and timely results. (via Remedy Communications)
- An interesting look at the young group of social influencers and the klout they carry. (via Fast Company)
- It is truly the end of an era. Cult lifestyle site Daily Candy and Television Without Pity are officially shutting down. Gutted. (via Recode)
- Wearable tech is nice and innovative, but is it really functional enough to be truly wearable? (via Style)
- Audit that marketing strategy and make sure you’re not making any of these content marketing mistakes. (via American Express Open Forum)
- We’re big proponents of zodiac signs here, and these shopping styles according to your sign are quite stellar. (via Elle)
Favorite Fashion Videos
Photo Credit: AnnieAnniePancake