In the spirit of gift guides large and small, we present you with 10 PR Girl approved gifts, large and small. May you get everything on your list this year!
1. After a hectic day behind the scenes helping clients shine, the PR Girl absolutely deserves a pajama set as glamorous on the outside as she is on the inside. Bardot Lounge Set, Ruby Ribbon, $79
2. Carrie loved her nameplate necklace and the PR Girl in your life will love hers. She’ll love it Big. PR Girl Necklace, PR Couture, $28-32
3. Organization is everything. Make it fun with this newsworthy scheduler. Monthly Schedule Notepad, Mochi Things, $21.95
4. Textbooks aren’t just for school. For PR Girl who loves to learn, this newly updated text from Teen Vogue features a gorgeous spread featuring Oscar PR Girl, along with many more modern fashion insiders. Teen Vogue Handbook, Amazon, $14.76
5. By the time Friday happy hour rolls around, “Stay Fancy” meets “Blah Blah Blah” is exactly where she’s at. Promise. Gold Foil Glasses, Artsy Modern, $28
6. These Dior-inspired double studs are being given as gifts by many a fashion editor and stylist this year (trust me). So, do as they do. PS: While I’m partial to the pearl and matte gray, they come in tons of colors so stock up! Double Stud Earrings, Sterling Forever, $20
7. PR Girl Fact: One can never have enough phone chargers. Make her smile with cell phone accessories in her favorite color. iPhone charger, I am in the Store, $5
8. For as often as she’s staring at her phone, you might as well enjoy the view. Level up her cell phone case game with an upholstered panel and oh so lovely rose gold. Leather wrap case, Adopted NYC, $39.95
9. Give her great face with new make-up that’s extra good for the skin. Gift certificates make it easy for her to choose her perfect shade. Mineral Make-up, VirginN Pure, $38 (PS: Watch for a VirginN giveaway on Instagram – make sure you’re following @prcouture).
10. What PR Girl Gift Guide would be complete with the ultimate splurge. She’ll love you down to the bottom of her (oh so red) soles. Christian Louboutin Light Gold Pumps, Neiman Marcus, $895.