What: For Paris Fashion Week, Away partnered with Amastan Paris to create the perfect pop-up hotel for seasoned travelers and design lovers traveling through the city. The event aligns with a limited-edition suitcase with the hotel’s signature print lining the interior and the launch of shipping to France.
- Beauty essentials from Glossier, Dr. Jart+, and more curated by Violet Grey
- Daily private and group meditation sessions from MNDFL
- House bikes provided by Tokyobike
- On-call manicurists (from Paintbox), and even an in-house piercing and tattoo artist
- Co-working courtyard for the perfect mix of commingling and commiseration
- Mega-bars provided by Grey Goose in every room
- Nylon X Outnet Dinner
- Haim Party
- DJ sets and acoustic performances
- Talks and dinners hosted by models, editors, and designers
- A full calendar of wellness programming with Nike, Sky Ting, and more (curated by CONDITION)
Why: We love a good experiential marketing effort, and what gets to the core human experience more than home, or more appropriately, creating a home away from home that is basically one big party with the option of partying with Haim and getting some fresh ink? And speaking of the pop-ups, this new venture comes just 19 months since Away first launched with one suitcase and marks just one of many brand expansions; Away has a publication, Here Magazine, and podcast Airplane Mode. Get outta town!