New Designers: Would increased website sales, media coverage on magazines and blogs, and more your wholesale orders feel pretty good right about now?
3 Hours of Fashion Marketing Expertise, For Less Than a Tank of Gas.
Maybe Even a Trip to Target. Certainly Less than a Night on the Town.
We've partnered with StartUp Fashion, a spectacular online destination for emerging fashion designers, to offer a 3-part intensive on Spreecast for designers who are looking to bypass amateur mistakes and do what it takes to build up a successful brand. During each session, we provide live critiques, answer questions and provide clear direction on what to do - and what not to do.
Your instructors are Nicole Giordano, Founder of StartUp Fashion, and PR Couture Founder Crosby Noricks.
Learn industry insider secrets to marketing a successful, profitable fashion brand
Part 1: Turn Website Lurkers into Loyal Paying Customers
Create an irresistible website. Learn how to turn website visitors and social media followers into customers by giving them everything they need to click that buy button - again and again. You get more than an hour of advice, guidelines and examples for making your brand irresistible, as well as an accompanying slideshow presentation that places the most important points and take-aways at your fingertips. Plus, check out a website review to help you put all this great advice into context!
Get a crash course in:
- Why your brand story is your social currency (and the ticket toward customer loyalty)
- How to increase sales through your homepage experience and product pages
- How to create a website experience that solves for the needs of multiple types of customers
- Customer "need states" and how simplifying user flow increases conversions
Part 2: Become a Fashion Editor's Best Friend
Press is your ticket to brand awareness, sales and the big boom in the beyond. Learn how to pitch your collection to editors and bloggers the right way - to build relationships so that editors come to you for opportunities.
You will learn:
- What you should have in place before you even think about contacting an editor
- How to make sure you are pitching the right items to the right people at the right time
- How to work with fashion bloggers, and how to say no to requests for samples or giveaway items
Part 3: Impress the heck out of boutique buyers
Peddling your collection to buyers can be intimidating. Learn how the process works and how to rock it.
We will cover:
- How to build long-standing relationships with buyers
- The one thing you should NEVER say during a meeting with a buyer
- How to close the sale and grow your wholesale accounts