News & Events
THE 2017 BESPOKE COMMUNICATION AWARDS ARE HERE!
Tailor-made to celebrate excellence among fashion and lifestyle communication professionals, the BCAs are a groundbreaking opportunity to get some much-needed recognition for all your hard work.
HERE’S WHAT LIFE IS LIKE AFTER WINNING A BCA AWARD:
Sound good? Here's more!
We have designed the BCAs as a global online program (no need to purchase an event ticket in addition to your award application fee just to sit in a badly lit hotel ballroom and eat mediocre chicken!).
Winners get a trophy to be sure, but we are also preparing customized gifts with some truly amazing goodies including jewelry and personalized artwork by a fashion illustrator. Winners will also receive a profile in Linger Magazine – instant publicity!
Now, I don’t have to convince you that amazing things happen when young women are supported to put their own unique voice out into the world. We will be donating a portion of profits to WriteGirl, a Los Angeles-based organization that promotes creativity and self-expression to empower teen girls through writing workshops and mentorship.
Ready to take a look?
Agencies, in-house teams, brands, individuals, media and vendors are welcome to apply. There are 30 awards across 4 categories, including a no-fee, peer nomination-based “Favorites” category you can fill out right now!
Here are 4 of my favorite awards:
Take advantage of our early deadline and save on awards submitted by March 21, 2017
Once you have purchased your award(s), you will receive an email with a link to your application form – fill that out by the early deadline and you’ll be all set!
It’s always exciting (and nerve-wracking) to bring a new idea into the world. The BCAs were designed to honor you and to help mold industry best practices. Please feel free to reach out with any feedback or suggestions!
Judges, sponsors and partner info
2017 BCA Judges:
- Alle Fister, Principal of Bollare Communications
- Brooke Blashill, Senior Vice President and Director of the Boutique at Ogilvy
- Callan Green, Director of Social Media at L’Oreal
- Dara Elliott, Founder of Brevity Brand
- Linda Kearns, President, Costume Designer Division at Matchbook Company
- Liza Kindered, Founder of Third Wave Fashion
- Lorraine Sanders, Founder of Spirit 608
- Matthew Marcheck, CEO of The Eighth Floor Communications
- Rosanne Hart, APR, President of The Hart Agency
- Wendy K. Bendoni, Chair of Marketing and Fashion Marketing at Woodbury University and Trend Producer for WWDMAGIC
2017 BCA Sponsors and Partners:
- Rose Gold Sponsor: Tribe Dynamics, an advanced marketing technology built for fashion and lifestyle brands, representing the Favorites Category and two Petit Category awards, Media Event and Influencer Endorsement
- White Gold Sponsor: White Book Agency, a brand communications boutique, representing the Individuals Category
- Gold Sponsor: NewsAI, a media list management and email distribution tool for PR professionals, representing Media Placement, a Petit Category award
- Gold Sponsor: Mariposa Communications, a top fashion public relations and marketing agency, representing Community Involvement, a Petit Category award
- Gold Sponsor: C1 Revolution, a public relations firm based in Chicago, representing Celebrity Placement, a Petit Category award
- 2017 In-kind Partners include Linger Magazine, Akvile Lesauskaite, Durrah Jewellery, Your Hot Copy, Shift FWD, and Gossip & Glamour