Leader with modern luxury lifestyle & parenting brands
9SPR is a rapidly growing boutique agency and industry leader in the lifestyle and modern parenting categories. Working with internationally recognized brands – we are looking to make an immediate hire for a Junior Publicist position.
You must have:
- 1-3 years of solid PR experience
- be based in Los Angeles
- Have experience pitching new products and in-depth story angles to media with established relationships and contacts.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are key, as well as a critical and analytical strategic approach to your PR practices.
We are seeking someone who knows how to be professional and proactive within a flexible work environment.The ideal candidate will be creative, energetic and extremely driven with excellent writing skills and pay the utmost attention to detail. There is immense room for growth.
Please apply with Junior Publicist in the subject line and a brief email introduction about yourself and why you are an ideal candidate for the position.
• Seasoned ability to develop proposals, PR plans, strategy documents and on-trend pitches and press releases
• Have established relationships with key media
• Consistently strengthens relationships with major media contacts
• Consistently demonstrates the ability to secure top coverage
• Consistently identify emerging influencers, websites and relevant opportunities for agency clients
Business Management /Development
• Regular participant and contributor to the new business process
• Regularly seeks out ways to add value to the client/agency relationship
- Manage client calendars/deadlines and manage editorial calendars, Manage client and editorial calendars/deadlines amongst other internal organizational structures
- Ensures deadlines are met and work is presented effectively for calls, meetings, etc.
- Ensures client work is delivered on time
- Offers strategic advice about programs, measurement criteria, results and overall landscape
- Perceived by clients and team as a strategic thought-leader
- Strong editorial and influencer relationships
- Bachelors degree with 1-3 + years of agency experience
- Consistently keeps up with industry trends and understands how they apply to the client’s overall business
- Show proactivity, resourcefulness and tenacity in problem-solving
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset
- High energy, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a quick, fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to think creatively and help contribute to client strategies
- Generate creative ideas and solutions to everyday problems and challenges