Beauty PR Intern
Website C BEE PR
A Beauty and Lifestyle Boutique PR Firm
C Bee PR, a boutique public relations firm handling beauty clients, is looking for an intern to assist a Public Relations Senior Account Executive at her home office in Eagle Rock. Applicants must be interested in learning all aspects of the public relations field. Maximum of 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Logging daily information in PR reports
- Researching trends in beauty and lifestyle
- Keeping the office organized and logging all inventory
- Assisting with event planning, check-in, gift bags, and recaps
- Involvement with the learning the process of press releases and other PR materials
- Assisting with mailings and print production
- Compiling media and mailer lists
- Searching for press clippings and be forward thinking on potential media opportunities
- Creating or update databases
Students applying for this internship should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media. It’s essential that applicants to this position are highly motivated, have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details. The applicant must be interested in beauty and lifestyle public relations and must have a strong understanding of influencers and current trends. Interns must have a reliable vehicle. Only interns proficient in Microsoft Office and Google drive should apply.
We require a minimum of one reference letter, which can be from a former employer or professor.
Submit your resume to Nicole@cbeepr.com