Lifestyle Account Coordinator
Website The Communications Store Inc
TCS is a strategic brand-building and communications partner
The Communications Store’s talented and entrepreneurial Lifestyle team is looking for an exceptionally motivated Account Coordinator to join the team. At least 1-3 years of experience in Lifestyle and luxury PR is essential.
The Ideal Candidate is someone who:
· Account Coordinator with solid working experience in public relations, specifically with luxury clients
· Experience pitching lifestyle clients to media to secure meaningful press
· Passion for food, restaurants, wine, spirits, travel, hospitality, and luxury brands
· Passionate about creativity and ideas generation; open-minded and thrives on learning new things
· A team player that inspires colleagues and is also pro-active with responsibilities and tasks
· Confident and upbeat persona both with colleagues and clients
· Must thrive in fast paced, busy environment; must be detail oriented
· Ensure relevant and appropriate editorial coverage is achieved as per the agreed strategy, including pitching news stories, announcement and product placements
· Handle press inquiries quickly and effectively. Meet with media and develop / nurture relationships
· Support the team during events as directed
· Monitor and inform clients of editorial coverage and articles of interest on a daily basis. Liaise with clients regularly regarding general activity.
· Manage client mail-outs, create content for press material
· Support with team administration. Draft meeting agendas and minutes
· Update and support the Account Manager / Director and other senior team members as required.
· Keeping up to date with current affairs and industry news, participating in TCS media initiatives, conducting research to support the development of client plans or new business
No agencies please. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org