Assistant Account Executive
The Dana Agency is actively seeking an Assistant Account Executive to join our growing agency in the New York office. Our ideal candidate is an experienced social media expert with a passion for storytelling. You thrive on creating on-brand content and will support our company and clients with social media and public relations strategy to drive overall growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, and/or a related field
- Minimum of one year agency experience working with social media, social media advertisements, analytics, reporting and content creation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of current best practices for branding social media posts, promotions and engagement
- Ability` to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities and meet deadlines with moderate to minimal supervision
- Organization and ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and collaborative approach toward working on a team
- Format, develop, write and successfully pitch press materials including bios, backgrounders, fact sheets, editorial content, media advisories and press releases
- Utilize creativity and initiative to develop press worthy programs and ideas for clients
- Be the voice of brands on social media through curated posts and ongoing social activity
- Share real-time insights and work with team to ensure social media performance is evaluated on an ongoing basis (insights, sentiment, measurement, analysis, reporting) and consistently apply learnings to optimize social media activity.
- Develop graphic needs for dynamic, engaging posts
- Stay current with industry trends and the competition
Please apply with your resume and portfolio containing writing samples, design projects and social media experience to be considered for this position.