Senior Account Executive
Website The Narrative Group
A Lifestyle Communications Firm Specializing in Storytelling
We are seeking a Senior Account Executive / emphasis in Lifestyle, Hospitality + Business for our New York office.
As Senior Account Executive at The Narrative Group, you will be joining a team of outstanding communications professionals working on some inspiring and broad-reaching campaigns.
The responsibilities of this role include delivery of exceptional client relations, program execution and management, multi-tasking across accounts and working closely to oversee and mentor junior staff.
Your excellent project management & planning skills, written and verbal communication skills, track record of contributing to the execution of special events, well-developed media relations experience and a record of achievement in placements will ensure you perform to the same high standard as your colleagues at TNG.
Our ideal candidate
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years experience in the hospitality, business and consumer lifestyle arenas, either having worked in an agency or in-house position.
- Candidate must come with a strong rolodex of regional New York based media contacts as well as national business and lifestyle media too.
- Candidate must have extensive regional New York media contacts as well as a strong rolodex in National business, lifestyle
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Must have strong media references
- Must have experience managing all phases of projects and programs for clients (including research, development, execution, and evaluation)
- Must understand how to speak to and manage a client budget
- Must maintain production timelines, troubleshoot, and ensure deadlines are met
- Must be able to demonstrate past secured placements and successes
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of social networking and its impact on PR in addition to familiarity working with online media outlets and blogs
- Excellent verbal and written skills