Website The Shelf
Account Management in the Fashion/Beauty/Lifestyle space
We’re a fast-growing influencer marketing company called The Shelf and we’re looking for an account manager who loves fashion/lifestyle brands and agencies, and who really understands the true potential of strategic social media when it comes to purchases. We’re currently working with some of the largest brands in the world, and we need someone who gets excited by the idea of this challenging position that requires extreme creativity and strategic thinking.
Ideally, it would be great if you have 3 or more years of experience working as an account manager with brands in the lifestyle space, running influencer marketing campaigns, and/or participating in the creation of campaign proposals because you’d be doing all of these things. If you’re looking to learn and really grow your skillset, this would be the perfect position. You’ll be wearing multiple hats… so being obsessively organized is a must. You’ll really need to be able to multi-task while still maintaining quality work.
- Ideation and proposal creation
- Participation in client pitches
- SOW creation
- Campaign Briefs prior to the start of a campaign
- Influencer selection and recruitment
- Managing influencer (and agent) relationships
- Handling campaign logistics and client reports/updates
- Working with a portion of our current clients and managing their customer success.
- Onboarding sessions for new clients and brands utilizing our free trial
- And potentially a few artistic projects here and there relating to our own marketing pushes (if you like to be creative)