Secrets to Working with the Fashion Media – Revealed!
Ok, that was a fun way to introduce Pitch Perfect, but there are no smoke and mirrors to this handy ebook (though we wouldn’t say no to a fancy velvet cloak!). Filled with the expert, down-to-earth advice you’ve come to expect from PR Couture, this 56-page PDF has everything you need to start seeing results from pitching fashion media.
“Finally somebody put what I needed to know in easy-to-understand terms that I can execute immediately!” - Tyrone Spencer, Icon Image Concepts
Filled with best practices and organized into 10 actionable steps, Pitch Perfect covers:
- The basics of PR planning
- Who, when and how to pitch various media outlets
- When and why to use a press kit and press release
- Sneaky ways to locate hard to find media contact information
- How to become so indispensable that editors come to you for help
- Sample email pitches to make it easy to reach out right away
- Do’s and don’t of working with fashion bloggers
- How to maximize the coverage you receive
- The real deal with celebrities, samples and social media
Plus the following bonuses:
- Nine of the most popular expert articles from PR Couture revamped and refreshed
- Seven “How to Pitch” Interviews with fashion media & bloggers including the fashion editor of People StyleWatch and a freelance writer for Vogue
Pitch Perfect is a PDF file and can saved to your computer and/or uploaded to read on your tablet or mobile device!
Get a 6 page preview for free when you Pay with a Tweet!
Psst: Pitch Perfect also comes FREE when you purchase Fashion Media Contact List Bundle.
Interested in our media list bundle? Right this way if you please!
Still not convinced? Get a 6 page preview for free when you Pay with a Tweet!