Instead of getting frustrated, try these handy email templates, designed to help you craft clever, concise and reply-worthy communication.
The Professional Goods Package is a 10-page PDF that includes 5 templates to use when:
- You just really, really want the job
- You've found a great company, but they aren't hiring
- Your experience isn't the best fit for the position, but damnit, you're going to apply anyway!
- It's time to shine up your LinkedIn profile with a few fab recommendations
- You're desperate for some mentorship/advice from that person you're obsessed with
$2 from each purchase goes to benefit Write Girl, an amaze-towns non-profit that empower girls through one-on-one mentoring and monthly creative writing workshops from professional women writers. Nice!
Praise for the Professional Goods Package:
"I am currently getting intern applications and so many candidates appear uninformed about how to put together a cover letter/resume that grabs my attention.These templates are a great resource. Add in your info and tailor them to the internship, job or mentorship you want, and then watch the replies come in."
- Humbert Luna @xmodax, The Luxe PR Group
"Crosby brings job-seekers a fantastic and practical resource- an opportunity to be seen, heard and all importantly find that dream job"
- Dani Di Bartolo, Director/Editor, Via Runway
The 'I Feel Oh So Good About This' Guarantee
If you're not happy, darling, I'm so not happy. If this item make you anything less than super-satisfied I want to hear about it. And I want to give you your money back. Just reply to the email that included your download link within 2 weeks of purchase. Let me know where I fell short for you and I'll shoot that cash right back your way. Promise.