A huge obstacle many creative professionals face is getting stuck between all the things you COULD do and what you WILL do to turn your world into a caramel gelato sundae, your pockets flush with cash.
There are so many different marketing strategies, pricing strategies, career options out there these days that it’s super easy to end up talking yourself in a circle without taking action.
Have you ever started out totally fired up about a new business idea? You’re brainstorming like crazy, full of excitement, almost bubbling with a ton of new energy – you’re suddenly up at 5 am to scribble out a quick plan, or sending taglines to yourself under the covers with your phone at 2 am when you really should be asleep?
But then after a few days, or weeks you find yourself doing things like:
- Reading about what other people are doing (rather than simply doing the work in front of you)
- Postponing a necessary next step in favor of a a “research project” (bonus points if it involves Instagram!)
- Talking yourself out of the idea entirely (it feels overwhelming, hard and decidedly Not Fun)
Suddenly that great idea feels not so great.
Suddenly you don’t feel so great.
I know what that’s like.
As a creative yet business oriented person I’ve had to learn how to pull myself back onto the path, hunker down, and do the work.
It’s how I’ve managed to grow PR Couture with digital and physical products, courses and now, an industry award program (along with a consulting practice).
In the last six years or so, I’ve been helping other entrepreneurs (accessory designers, fashion tech startups, PR agency owners, influencers) get prepped and ready for greatness by creating roadmaps and resources, guidance and genuine support, so that they are able to cut through the noise, refine the most effective strategies for them, and move ahead with clarity and confidence.
I can do that for you.
The Shortcut is a 12-week consultation package with weekly access + custom deliverables worth more than $19k.
- 6 x 60 minute strategy sessions every other week with a custom, results-driving agenda (value $2,970)
- 6 x 30 minute accountability checkins on the weeks we aren’t doing the big strategy (value $1,485)
- 12 weeks of access via a private Slack channel just for us for quick questions, silly banter (work! I mean work!) (value $3600)
- Timely support from me on all our agreed-upon deliverables – from pitch letters to pricing to popups (average value approx. $10k)
- Client-only discounts on future coaching, programs and services (up to $1,000)
- Access and introductions to anyone in my network I think you need to know (priceless)
- Anything in my archives that might be of help (priceless)