Ready to Get the Brand Buzz, Publicity and Customer Loyalty Your Company Deserves?
Our Mantra? DIY. Until You Don’t Want To. Or, until the demand requires a team to support your communication goals, press coverage and brand expansion. The right agency partner, in-house publicist or digital marketing team is essential to growing and evolving your company, but it helps to understand the basics. Plus, no one can tell your brand story quite like you can.
Welcome to PR Couture. Your Fashion PR Partner.
From fashion PR basics to industry news, our content will help you to understand and navigate the current media landscape, improve your chances of getting press coverage, and give you the essential tools to grow a passionate community of customers and brand ambassadors.
To help you find exactly what you’re looking for, we’ve put together this mini-guide to some of the most useful content we have to offer.
1. Get on the list
If you haven’t already, sign up for The PR Couture Weekly. Delivered to your inbox every Friday, the Weekly will keep you up to date on everything published each week, as well as special offers and promotions just for insiders.
2. Required Reading
Okay, nothing is really required of course, but here are 6 articles we think are worth a look.
- When is the Right Time to Hire a PR Agency
- How to Work with a Fashion PR Agency on a Limited Budget
- Is PR Outreach Suppose to Equal Sales?
- 5 Expert Tips to Succeed as a Fashion Startup on a Budget
- Product Photography: What Fashion Designers and Publicists Need to Know
- Campus Ambassador Program Basics for Fashion Brands
2. Extra Credit
Ready to go a bit deeper? Great!
- HIRE: Vet PR agency partners from our Find an Agency directory or get the internal support you need by posting a job listing (social media promotion is complimentary).
- DIY: Start building relationships with top fashion editors and bloggers by knowing who to pitch and how. Our fashion media contact lists and How to Pitch ebooks will set you up for PR success.
- EXPAND: Book a Brand Elixir with PR Couture Founder Crosby and get help defining and communicating your brand magic to editors, bloggers, partners and of course, customers.
Feel like a bit of fame?
Photo Credit: pixiduc