Fashion PR isn’t Just a Career. It’s a Lifestyle. You Know This.
How many things are you working on, right now? Hells bells, child, you do a lot.
Point being, you are far too focused on navigating this seemingly never-ending changing media landscape, planning events, negotiating partnerships, dealing with crazy (but lovable) clients. and the business of, well, being in business, to do everything. At least without losing your mind every second Tuesday. Now, why is that so hard to remember?
Welcome to PR Couture. Your Virtual Business Partner.
From our weekly industry round ups to inspirational interviews with your peers, plus new vendors, apps and strategies to add to your toolkit, our content is designed to help you do what you do, better. And To love what you do, harder.
Grow business when you get listed on our Find an Agency directory (pretty much guaranteed to send you a steady stream of potential new clients), keep your inbox filled with talented, motivated applicants when you post a job on our Fashion PR Job Board, and check off "agency as client' on that never-ending to-do list and add us to your media list for agency news, client case studies and creative partnerships.
- Ready to Launch: The PR Couture Guide to Breaking into Fashion PR (It’s the perfect intern gift)
- Pitch Perfect: The PR Couture Guide to Fashion Media Coverage (Essential reading for anyone pitching on your team)
- Broaden your media contacts with our Fashion Media Lists or find a great candidate through our Fashion PR Job Board
- Add your agency to our Fashion PR directory
- Get in touch for more information about short and long-term freelance or project availability.
Feel like being featured?
We’d love to share your story on PR Couture as part of our Front Row Fashion PR series. Contact Crosby[at]PRCouture.com for details