Fashion PR isn’t Just a Career. It’s a Lifestyle. You Know This.
How many things are you working on, right now? Hells bells, child, you do a lot.
Point being, you are far too focused on navigating this seemingly never-ending changing media landscape, planning events, negotiating partnerships, dealing with crazy (but lovable) clients. and the business of, well, being in business, to do everything. At least without losing your mind every second Tuesday. Now, why is that so hard to remember?
Welcome to PR Couture. Your Virtual Business Partner.
From our weekly industry round ups to inspirational interviews with your peers, plus new vendors, apps and strategies to add to your arsenal, our content is designed to help you do what you do, better. And to love what you do, harder.
To help you cut through nearly 10 years of content, and identify exactly how PR Couture can best serve, support and celebrate you, we’ve put together this mini kickstart guide.
1. Get on the list
If you haven’t already, sign up for The PR Couture Weekly. Delivered to your inbox every Friday, the Weekly will keep you up to date on everything published each week, as well as special offers and promotions just for insiders.
2. Required Reading
We’re not here to add anything to your plate, but here are 9 articles we think are definitely worth a look.
- The Etiquette of Pitching Multiple Editors at a Single Magazine
- Essential Reading for Freelance Fashion Publicists
- 5 Digital PR Steps to Successfully Pitch Client Articles
- Less Admin, More Strategy: New Fashion PR Tech Solutions You Need to Know About
- A Fashion PR Guide to Pricing Your Services
- How to Build the PR/Marketing Agency You Really Want
- A Fashion PR Guide to Navigating the World of TV Deal Segments
- 10 Ways to Get New Clients
- 7-Step PR Guide to Successful Event Sponsorships
2. Extra Credit
Hey now, that Type A is showing (and we love it!). Ready to outfit your office with the right people, right clients and yes, even decor?
- GROW: Add your agency to our directory for an easy way to drive prospective client leads.
- HIRE: Find great candidates through our Job Board (social media promotion is complimentary!).
- SHOP: Check out the PR Couture shop, filled with essential goodies for any fashion publicist, like our best-selling PR Girl Tee and greeting cards, as well as Pitch Perfect: The PR Couture Guide to Fashion Media Coverage (essential reading for anyone pitching on your team)