Write For Us
Why, hello there!
Thank you for your interest in penning a bit of thought leadership for PR Couture. We work with contributors in two ways: as recurring writers who commit to a minimum of 2 posts a month, and one-time guest articles.
If you have a helpful, interesting, original and well-crafted article, regular column, or blog post, we’d love to consider it for publication.
“PR Couture has been invaluable to the success of my business. After becoming a contributing writer, my client roster grew exponentially.” – Robin Doyle, Founder, Charmed PR
Guest Post Guidelines
In your email pitch, please include:
- 1-2 different article ideas with sample headlines
- Key coverage areas and expert sources
- Your background and why you are uniquely qualified to write this article
- Relevant links and a writing sample (ideally from your blog or a guest article previously written)
“Writing for PR Couture is one of the best professional development and networking tools in my arsenal. It is a great way to demonstrate industry expertise on a platform with invaluable credibility.” – Lori Riviere, Founder, The Riviere Agency
A few tips before you reach out
Our best submissions come from our readers, so be sure to spend some time reading on PR Couture. We also ask that everyone does a quick article search to ensure your topic hasn’t been covered by PR Couture before contacting our editorial team.
We serve 3 main audiences; your article must appeal to at least 1 of them. Consider the needs and interests of:
- Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle PR & Marketing Professionals
- Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Communications Students & Entry-Level Folks
- Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Entrepreneurs & Company Owners
For trend or tips articles, we love to see you consult your colleagues! Give us at least 3 sources to back up your claims, and we’ll love you forever.
If you’re writing about a 101 or oft-covered topic, find a fresh angle. “How to land a PR Internship,” is okay, but “6 things to do your first day as a PR Intern,” is better.
Posts should be useful and insightful with a clear takeaway or implementation idea. Aim to educate as well as entertain.
“Being a contributor for PR Couture has been a great asset to my business. I have people contact me all of the time because they saw something I wrote for the website. When PR firms find out that I write for PR Couture, it gives me credibility!” – Rebekah Epstein, Founder, Fifteen Media
Right now we’re especially interested in article ideas that:
- Take us behind-the-scenes to share the current efforts of lifestyle brands and PR agencies
- Highlight different emerging platforms, incredible tools, or resources that help drive big results
- Strong POV articles about industry trends featuring multiple viewpoints
- Offer real talk about the reality of working in PR, where it’s all headed, and client management
- Give an in-depth look at a PR campaign from start to finish
- Interview editors and journalists about their pitch preferences