Hey there haute stuff!
Thanks for your interest in writing for pr couture
We are always on the lookout for great content for our blog. We rely on our network of contributors to inspire and educate our readers by sharing their experiences, perspectives, preferred industry tools and best practices with our audience.
We are open to diverse pieces from every stage of career, country and area of specialization within PR & Marketing.
If you have a helpful, interesting, original and well-crafted article, article idea, or series concept, we’d love to learn more.
Read through the below, and then pitch us your idea using the form at the bottom of the page. Please read the information on this pace, as well as our full submission guidelines.
For sponsored/paid content, view our media kit.
know our audience
PR Couture is the industry sourcebook for fashion & lifestyle communication professionals and brands. As a an industry trade platform, we are focused on providing actionable insights to help our audience experience professional success and meet business goals.
Please consider the needs and interests of:
- Experienced PR & Marketing Professionals including Agency Owners and Freelance Publicists
- Entry-Level PR & Marketing Professionals, including PR interns and college students
- Lifestyle Company Owners, Fashion Designers, Brand teams
Posts should be useful and insightful with a clear takeaway or implementation idea. Aim to educate as well as entertain.
If you’re writing about a 101 or oft-covered topic, find a fresh angle. “How to land a PR Internship,” is okay, but “6 things to do your first day as a PR Intern,” is better.
If you can bring in additional quotes (3 is the magic number) from your network to strengthen your position or show diversity in perspective, well, we love that!
Framing your topic around data makes us weak in the knees.
We love to review articles that are pre-written. If you prefer to "pen before you pitch" be sure to keep in mind:
- We prefer submissions in the body of an email
- Don't forget an article headline and article summary (don't leave your reader hanging - wrap it up!)
- Word Count should be between 500-1,000 words
- Include a short bio at the bottom of your link and as many hyperlinks as you'd like
- Do a keyword search and see what else might have been published on the topic already
- Your article must appeal to our readership of communication professionals and brands in the fashion/lifestyle space.
- If you are writing about a client you need to disclose that in the intro to your piece
- We love detailed articles with tons of real-life examples, resources and a touch of humor. We care about YOUR experience and those in your circle.
- Please only submit pieces that are original and not published anywhere else. If you are pitching multiple publications and we agree to run your piece, consider it exclusive to us.
We work from a general editorial calendar each year, and love when articles tie-in to what's top of mind for publicists throughout the year.
2018 Editorial Calendar coming soon!
We are always interested in articles that:
- Take us behind-the-scenes to share the current efforts of lifestyle brands and PR agencies
- Highlight different emerging platforms, incredible tools, or resources that help drive big results
- Strong POV articles about industry trends featuring multiple viewpoints
- Offer real talk about the reality of working in PR, where it's all headed, and client management
- Give an in-depth look at a PR campaign from start to finish
- Interview editors and journalists about their pitch preferences
Get in touch!
We’d love to hear your ideas.