Living in San Diego (home of the ever-present lack of any real weather mostly ever), it’s been a surreal experience to have so many friends and colleagues experiencing a very different reality on the East Coast. I’ve contributed personally to the relief efforts, but want to do a bit more. And who doesn’t love the opportunity to get a goodie while also giving a goodie!
For the next 2 weeks (until November 19), I’ll donate $10 from the each purchase of Pitch Perfect, The PR Couture Guide to Fashion Media Coverage, to either NYC Cares or The Humane Society’s Disaster Relief Fund. Just let me know in the PayPal comment box which you prefer.
Filled with best practices and organized into 10 actionable steps, Pitch Perfect covers:
- The basics of PR planning
- Who, when and how to pitch various media outlets
- When and why to use a press kit and press release
- Sneaky ways to locate hard to find media contact information
- How to become so indispensable that editors come to you for help
- Sample email pitches to make it easy to reach out right away
- The do’s and don’t of working with fashion bloggers
- How to maximize the coverage you receive
- The real deal with celebrities, samples and social media
- Nine of the most popular expert articles from PR Couture revamped and refreshed
- Seven “How to Pitch” Interviews with fashion media & bloggers including the fashion editor of People StyleWatch and a freelance writer for Vogue
Pitch Perfect is a PDF file and can saved to your computer and/or uploaded to read on your tablet or mobile device! $29
– Tyrone Spencer, Icon Image Concepts
Pitch Perfect an incredible tool for first-time to seasoned media pitchers. I’ve heard many agencies are actually having it printed and bound and turning it into required reading! Don’t miss out on a great way to get some knowledge while helping to support those in need. And please, pass along the offer to anyone you think might benefit from these media pitching tips.