PR AGENCY AND INDUSTRY NEWS
- The Modist, the first global online destination for luxury modest fashion, launched on International Women’s Day, and is represented by KCD
- Now in it’s second year as AOR JMPR Public Relations will further elevate The Quail’s lifestyle offerings, maintaining luxury lifestyle coverage and handling social media strategy.
- IMG has announced “The Suites”, a new onsite showroom offering at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia in May 2017.
- ELR Media Group has announced their acquisition of three new accounts with 27 Miles Malibu, Les Néréides USA, and Lucy Paris.
- DS Simon Media has launched an influencer marketing division.
- Ft. Lauderdale Fashion Week is taking place the weekend of March 16 at the Westin Beach Resort Spa.
- Silvia Negri Firman, Libby Haan and Anne Fahey-Storment, veterans of the fashion public relations industry, are partnering to launch a new PR firm in New York called NFHF Projects.
- Steinreich Communications will now represent Red Dress Boutique in their public relations campaigns and the launch of their new private label.
Do you have agency or industry news to share?
We would love to feature employee news, new client announcements, awards, partnerships and more!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org