PR AGENCY AND INDUSTRY NEWS
- Mother-daughter team Amy Burstyn Fitz and Helen Burstyn have launched Burstyn Inc., a public relations, event management and brand building agency.
- PRSA-NY launched a career center giving new opportunities to students as well as PR practitioners.
- Entries for the 5th annual Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards are open until May 19.
- The Eighth Floor will now represent Ruschmeyer Hospitality Group.
- Faulhaber Communications was named Agency of Record at Edit, an expo for design, innovation and technology.
- Steinreich Communications now represents POLaRT DESIGNS, a manufacturer of customized Baroque-inspired furniture.
- Sydney Reising Creative will now represent Frances De Lourdes in North America.
- Turner, an integrated public relations and social media agency with an expertise in wellness, lifestyle and travel, is celebrating their 20th anniversary.
- Issa PR has been appointed to launch “NANA”, a multi-award winning documentary which will debut at the Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust on May 11.
- Beach House PR will now represent Bondi Sands, a line of instant self-tanners and bronzing products.
- Dalton Agency and Bill Hudson Agency, two Nashville advertising firms, have announced they will merge into one joint agency called DaltonHudson.
Do you have agency or industry news to share?
We would love to feature employee news, new client announcements, awards, partnerships and more!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org