Heron Agency, Covet Public Relations and AMP3 among agencies setting the bar for fashion and lifestyle firms
SAN DIEGO (April 11, 2018) – PR Couture, the leading sourcebook for fashion and lifestyle communicators, revealed today the winners for its second annual award program, the 2018 Bespoke Communication Awards (the BCAs). The BCAs were established in 2017 to celebrate the individuals, agencies and brands shaping and leading the communication ecosystem, and to set motivational and prestigious industry benchmarks for exceptional work executed across the field. The caliber of entries continues to grow each year. After two years of programming, more than 100 agencies and brands have applied from four countries. Winning applications include EightySixthSouth, Victory Public Relations, J Public Relations, Be Social and Element Brand Group, among others.
“The success of the program speaks volumes about the need for recognition opportunities, particularly for agencies, across the fashion and lifestyle industries,” said Crosby Noricks, founder and director of PR Couture. “The submissions we received this year were overflowing with strategic thinking and creativity. Furthermore, they also demonstrated current media opportunities, successes and challenges these practitioners come head to head with on a daily basis. I have immense pride in being a part of this space and hold such gratitude toward our applicants, judges, sponsors, partners and community for their excitement and endorsement of the BCAs.”
Entries were evaluated on the level of mastery of tools, platforms, strategies and tactics as well as industry best practices and results. This year’s program included 10 awards, all which honor standout agencies, brands, communication campaigns and individuals as well as the career achievements of influential practitioners realized between Jan. 1, 2017 and Dec. 31, 2017.
2018 BCA Award Winners by Category:
- Agency and Brand: recognizes agencies, in-house teams and brands standing out and stepping up among its peers through superior leadership, positive work environments, and exceptional work
- Agency of the Year: AMP3 PR
- Startup Agency of the Year: Covet Public Relations
- Best Agency to Work For, sponsored by Marque Media: J Public Relations
- Best Boutique Agency to Work For, sponsored by Marque Media: Reformation
- Campaign and Placement: celebrates stand-alone campaigns and world-class media placements
- Integrated Campaign of the Year: Be Social
- PR Campaign of the Year: Heron Agency
- Brand Activation of the Year: Element Brand Group
- Media Placement of the Year: Victory Public Relations
- Individual: honors communication practitioners from all experience levels making a positive impact on the industry through innovation, mentorship, career successes and best practices
- The Blush Award – Emerging Communicator of the Year: Kirsten Weinberg, Be Social
- The Bloom Award – Communicator of the Year: Kelly Howard, EightSixtySouth
- The Maven Award (Judges’ choice) – Career Achievement: Noreen Heron, Heron Agency
2018 BCA Judges:
- Ali Grant, Founder of Be Social and Be Social Talent
- Nina Ojeda, Founder and CEO of PRÊTE (Founder of The Avenue West)
- Viet N’Guyen, Founder and CEO of Issa PR
- Crosby Noricks, Founder of PR Couture
2018 BCA Sponsors and Partners:
- Marque Media, representing Best Agency to Work For, Best Boutique Agency to Work For
- Linger Magazine, Experimental Jewellery Club, Goodnight Darling Co., and StickerYou
PR Couture looks forward to continuing to propel fashion and lifestyle communication to new heights through programs and opportunities like the Bespoke Communication Awards.
To inquire about becoming a judge, joining as an advisor, or sponsorship opportunities for 2019, please email email@example.com.
About PR Couture
PR Couture is a leading industry platform and sourcebook for fashion and lifestyle communication professional looking to show up and stand out at all stages of their career. To fuel the field forward, PR Couture educates, inspires and celebrates forward-thinking practitioners and brands through expert insight, job leads, agency directory, members-only council, digital tools, educational courses and its annual Bespoke Communication Awards program. Founded in 2006 by fashion marketing expert, author and educator Crosby Noricks, PR Couture is headquartered in San Diego, CA. For more information on PR Couture, visit www.prcouture.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the 2018 BCAs
Established in 2017 by PR Couture, the Bespoke Communication Awards (BCAs) is a global award program created to recognize and celebrate excellence in fashion and lifestyle communications. Awards honor standout agencies, brands, campaigns and impactful media placements as well as the career achievements of influential practitioners.