Bulldog Reporter PR University is hosting an audio conference titled, “Blog Pitching Update for PR: Top Tech Online Influencers Reveal Advanced Blog Relations Practices” this coming Thursday. Though it isn’t specific to fashion PR – much of the conference should prove relevant, including PR pitches bloggers love to hate, tips for using Twitter and Facebook, and the truth about embargoes in today’s blogosphere. If you are a designer looking to engage with fashion bloggers on your own, or a group of PRa who want to make sure your skill set is up to par, the $299 cost could be the right investment, especially with opportunity to connect with any or all of the speakers during the interactive, audience Q&A and practice pitch session.
The panelists for this audio conference are:
- Kara Swisher, Co-Executive Editor, “D: All Things Digital;” Author, “BoomTown“
- Tom Foremski, Publisher, “Silicon Valley Watcher;” Board Member, Research Fellow, Society for New Communications Research
- Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, Digital Media, “VentureBeat“
- Neville Hobson, Blogger, “NevilleHobson.com;” Social Media Consultant; Co-Presenter, “For Immediate Release: The Hobson & Holtz Report“
- John Biggs, Editor in Chief, “CrunchGear;” Author, “Black Hat: Misfits, Criminals and Scammers in the Internet Age;” Publisher, “BigWideLogic“