This course is currently closed
The chief financial officer (CFO) is responsible for financial planning and strategic direction. Through the lens of financial strengths and weaknesses, CFOs guide and analyze a company’s viability and health. If you have never run a business or had regular access and familiarity with financial documents, this one can be a challenge. But it’s nothing you can’t figure out by stretching your financial savvy! And of course, enlisting help in the form of accountants, bookkeepers, and perhaps even a fractional CFO to help you manage this side of the business.
- Direct long-term business, and financial planning
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of all things finance
- Make strategic recommendations to manage financial planning
- Conduct all financial reporting, projections, and forecasts
- Establish and develop relationships with external partners
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR, and IT-related procedures
Note: the CFO suite houses our training related to pricing – for all other sales-related resources, visit the CMO Suite!