Public Relations Fall 2018 Internship
NY Top PR Agency offering Media Coverage & Strategic Branding
R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations (RCHCPR) is looking for bright, motivated college juniors, seniors and recent college graduates with strong multi-tasking abilities for internship opportunities, beginning ASAP for the Fall 2018 semester.
RCHCPR is a boutique full-service public relations firm with offices in New York City and Southampton that specializes in the development and delivery of high-profile media coverage and strategic branding. Our range of work includes hospitality, hotels, restaurants, chefs, top-tier nightlife venues, and food and beverage companies. Additionally, we represent lawyers, doctors, and other professionals, as well as philanthropic organizations, artists, designers, fashion and beauty experts, architects, interior designers and social figures.
RCHCPR’s internship program is a great way to gain real hands-on experience and professional exposure. The internship program is designed to provide motivated and interested candidates with knowledge of the PR industry. Our goal is to provide our interns with a meaningful, educational and fun experience. The ideal intern is computer savvy, informed about current events and pop culture, and has the ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment. Candidates must have strong communication and writing skills and must be comfortable dealing with all levels of staff and clients. Previous PR/Marketing internships strongly preferred, but not required.
- Assisting with major PR media projects/events
- Writing pitches
- Creation of media lists
- Clipping media placements
- Online research
- Administrative duties
- Possess excellent writing/oral communications skills
- Be proactive and show initiative
- Have strong follow-up skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet usage
- Be proficient in Mac
- Knowledge of Cision a plus, but not required
- Be able to start ASAP
- Be available a minimum of 2 consecutive, 8-hour workdays a week, preferably 3.
- Be available for at least a three-month commitment.
- Must be a college junior, senior, or recent college graduate
- Be eligible for school credit OR a $15-per-day stipend.