The color gray is one of my absolute favorites year-round (I once painted my bedroom a soft gray color chosen because it was named, simply, sweatshirt), yet there is something extra snuggly about the color as the weather turns colder. Of course, no PR Girl should be without the perfect party dress in an unexpected hue, with hints of holiday velvet, or her very own mantra in gold foil, perched above her desk. What are you eyeing this month?
1. Beyonce bustier on top, professional sophisticate on the bottom, this blue flare party dress was made for client parties where the bubbly is flowing. Interstellar Blue Velvet Dress, Goodnight Macaroon, $220 (ps. you can get this dress custom fit just for you!)
2. Celebrities, style bloggers and yes, publicists are all a buzz for Dior’s double-sided studs. Get the same look in a variety of colors for a cool $20. Black Double-sided Studs, Sterling Forever, $20
3. When the rain comes down, there’s no need to stick to basic black. Add a hint of whimsy with this clear parasol umbrella with raindrops on drizzly days. Raindrop Umbrella, ModCloth, $29.99
4. What time is it? Cuddle time! Introducing your new favorite way to stay cozy. Cuddle Weather Sweatshirt, Thug Life Shirts, $48
5. When it’s cold out, getting out of bed and into the office can be rough. Give yourself something to look forward to with these Fortune-style sticky notes. Work Fortune Stickies, $8
6. Few people love the internet more than PR Girls, show off how much you heart it with this adorable internet heart pin! Net Neutrality Pin, Tumblr, $8
7. Hello! This print is absolutely gorgeous in white, black or gray, and will keep you landing placements all winter long! Good Pitch Vibes print, PR Couture, $25