1. Tell your favorite clients how grateful you are for them with a bottle of wine from Argentina. Choose from an 2014 Malbec or 2015 Torrontes, or order the entire collection. Speak Wines, $25
2. Even your busiest client can take care of a Xerographica, particularly when it comes with a classy brass mister. Pigment, $89
3. Stressed out clients will love a gift card to Zeel – a service that delivers 5-star massages from licensed and vetted therapists to homes, hotels, workplaces, or events, same-day, in as little as an hour or up to a month in advance. Currently available in 1o metro areas. Zeel Massage On Demand, prices vary.
4. Let your sweetest client pick out her own personalized candy mix, which will arrive in the cutest turquoise and red stripe packaging. Sugar Wish, $25
5.Your globe-trotting client will love this discovery from down under. Each 750ml bottle comes with a black and white lid and recyclable cardboard packaging. Memobottle, available at Kiln Los Angeles, $25
6. For the client who has everything: Natasha Koifman, President of NKPR (featured on PR Couture) partnered with custom fragrance gurus Aromachology to create the philanthropic, limited-edition fragrance TWENTYSIX in support of Artists for Peace and Justice and the children of Haiti. Available at My Aromachology, $75
7. Quick and easy, our Dream Client card says it all. PR Couture, $5