SAN DIEGO (June 12, 2019) – PR Couture, the leading sourcebook for fashion and lifestyle communicators, revealed today the winners for its 3rd annual award program, the 2019 Bespoke Communication Awards (the BCAs). Established in 2017, the BCAs mission is to recognize and honor the individuals, agencies and brands shaping and leading fashion and lifestyle communications through contemporary tactics and strategy. Year-over-year, the program continues to experience an increased applicant pool and first-rate entries, with over 100 agencies and brands submitting from all over the world. Standout organizations that won this year’s awards include [insert winners], among others.
Trendsetting communication firms AMP3, Covet PR, BCENE PR, Issa PR and Hawkins International claim top recognition in fashion and lifestyle sectors.
“The BCAs continued success and agencies’ interest in celebrating their work and employees speaks to our mission of creating an opportunity for those within the fashion and lifestyle industries,” said Crosby Noricks, founder and director of PR Couture. “This year’s award categories are well-rounded to emphasize the most important facets of our industry and embrace the media tactics most utilized in today’s communications plans. We are excited to have worked with such incredible talent from our applicants to our industry-leading judges and appreciate the time and effort displayed by applicants, judges and partners.”
Entries were evaluated on the level of mastery of tools, platforms, strategies and tactics as well as industry best practices and results. This year’s program included 8 awards, all of which honor standout agencies, brands, communication campaigns and individuals as well as the career achievements of influential practitioners realized between Jan. 1, 2018 and Dec. 31, 2018.
2019 BCA Award Winners by Category:
- Agency and Brand: recognizes agencies, in-house teams and brands standing out and stepping up among its peers through superior leadership, positive work environments, and exceptional work
- Agency of the Year: Hawkins International
- Best Agency to Work For: Covet PR
- Campaign and Placement: celebrates stand-alone campaigns and world-class media placements
- PR Campaign of the Year: BCENE PR
- Event/Activation of the Year: AMP3 PR
- Influencer Campaign of the Year: AMP3 PR
- Media Placement of the Year: Issa PR
- Individual: honors communication practitioners from all experience levels making a positive impact on the industry through innovation, mentorship, career successes and best practices
- The Bloom Award – Communicator of the Year: Viet N’Guyen, Issa PR
- The Blush Award – Emerging Communicator of the Year: Joseph Nuñez, Club Med
2019 BCA Judges:
- Elizabeth Conway, Executive Director of Communications of Clique Media
- Ernest B. James, Founder and CMO of Noire Management
- Aire Plichta Reese, Founder of Aire Reese Consulting
- Crosby Noricks, Founder of PR Couture
PR Couture looks forward to continuing to propel fashion and lifestyle communication to new heights through programs and opportunities like the Bespoke Communication Awards.
To inquire about becoming a judge, joining as an advisor, or sponsorship opportunities for 2020, please email email@example.com.
About PR Couture
PR Couture is a leading industry platform and sourcebook for fashion and lifestyle communication professional looking to show up and stand out at all stages of their career. To fuel the field forward, PR Couture educates, inspires and celebrates forward-thinking practitioners and brands through expert insight, job leads, agency directory, members-only council, digital tools, educational courses and its annual Bespoke Communication Awards program. Founded in 2006 by fashion marketing expert, author and educator Crosby Noricks, PR Couture is headquartered in San Diego, CA. For more information on PR Couture, visit www.prcouture.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the 2019 BCAs
Established in 2017 by PR Couture, the Bespoke Communication Awards (BCAs) is a global award program created to recognize and celebrate excellence in fashion and lifestyle communications. Awards honor standout agencies, brands, campaigns and impactful media placements as well as the career achievements of influential practitioners.